- May 27- The Frederick Golf & Country Club will host Night Golf. Call 580-335-2911 for details on either event.
- May 31- Friends of the Public Pool & Masonic Lodge #249 Movie in the Pool at 8:30 pm. Click here for details.
- June 1- OBI Community Blood Drive, rescheduled from May 18 due to severe weather. Visit www.obi.org and click on Donor Express within 24 hours to expedite your donation.
- June 3- Tillman County Trade Day & Downtown Market
- June 3- Tillman County Historical Society Pancake Breakast from 8-noon in the Townsite. Also an Abernathy Boys Look Alike Contest. Call the Townsite at 580/335-5844 between 11:30a-2:30p.
- Open Street Frederick from 9a-2p in conjunction with Trade Day. Come out for family friendly activities and fun.
- June 2-3- City Wide Garage Sale. Permit fee will be waived on these days by the City of Frederick and Goodwill Industries will have a truck for disposal in the Courthouse parking lot from 12-4. Email the Chamber at email@example.com to list your garage sale, please include days, times and location.
- June 7, 14, 21, 28- Join the Frederick Public Library each Wednesday in June from 2-3 pm for the Summer Reading program "Building A Better World".
- June 10- Hackberry Flat Tour with Biologist from 9:30-Noon, HF Center will be open as well.
- June 10- Quarterback Club 4 person scramble, call 580-335-2911 for details.
- Frederick Family Dentistry is seeking a part-time Registered Dental Hygienist. Call 580-335-2263 for details.
- LOMAH Dairy is accepting applications for dependable people for milkers position . Apply in person. 18824 CR NS 215, Davidson.
- The Great Plains Technology Center, Frederick campus, is currently seeking a full-time, 12-month cosmetology instructor. Responsibilities will include educating and training high school and adult students in basic Cosmetology. Applications may be picked up Monday- Friday between 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. in Frederick or at the Superintendent’s office at the Lawton campus. The application deadline is 4:00 p.m., Thursday, May 25th. GPTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A minimum of three (3) years, within the past five (5) years’ experience in cosmetology and/or cosmetology instruction.
- Current Oklahoma Cosmetology Master Instructor license
- Holds either an Oklahoma Teacher Certification in Trade and Industrial Education or be willing to work towards an appropriate certification and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- The successful applicant will be asked to submit personal information to OSBI and FBI for a criminal arrest background check.
- Community Action Development Corporation is now accepting applications for the position of Purchasing Officer. Qualifications include experience in purchase order systems, bookkeeping, and accounting procedures. Responsible for procurement for all Agency programs and following applicable federal and state guidelines for each program. Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred but will consider equivalent experience. Must be computer literate and familiar with accounting software systems. Applicants must be proficient in oral and written communication skills. Applications are available at the CADC Administrative office, 105 S. Main in Frederick. Resume also required. CADC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CR Tire Services is looking to hire! We are looking for someone to fill a full time and part time tire hand position. You can message us on FB, or call us at (580)335-4091.
- Henniges Automotive is currently hiring. Call 580-335-5503 for instructions.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently hiring a full time RN Case workers and PRN RN, apply online at
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
- Sheriff's Department is hiring. Apply in person or call 335-5566.