-Summer Concerts at the Ramona, June 25th at 7 pm. Free Admission.
-5th Annual 4th of July Parade. Monday July 4th, 10 am, will begin at the Star Square and end at the Civic Center.
Click the FrederickMap link to download your map!
Member Highlight of the Week
Business Highlight of the Week :
Business Highlight of the Week:
Tags 2 Go-Linda Haston, Agent
102 West Grand Ave.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Liberty Healthcare will be taking over operations of the SWOJC facility in the near future. It will be a 24 bed short term residential treatment program for children and adolescents. Liberty Healthcare provides generous benefits for their employees that include: paid time off, yearly pay increases, sign on bonuses and yearly bonuses, paid childcare, and 50% tuition fee. They also offer health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as a 401K plan. Some of the positions available are Direct Care Staff, RN, Food Service Specialist, and Custodians. The age requirement is 21 years. To apply please go to www. libertyhealthcare.com or for questions please call Stacie Caywood, HR Manager 580-213-2788, or email email@example.com. Applications can also be picked up at the Juvenile Center in Manitou and returned when completed, the staff will submit your application for you. For inquires about picking up an application call 580-397-2622.
- Tillman County LEC is hiring full-time and part-time jailers. Full-time positions offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, air evac insurance, and retirement. Part-time positions include retirement benefits as well. Contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013 for more information or to apply.
- Southwest Rural Electric is looking to hire an accountant with strong IT skills at SWRE in Tipton. A Bachelor is required in Accounting, Finance, or Business Admin. If you or anyone you know are interested, please email Traci Cupp at HR@swre.com.
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!