- Tillman County Farmers Market survey. Click here to take a quick survey to provide information.
- The First Christian Church will hold their Free Community Souper Saturday Lunch March 17 from 11:30am - 1 pm at the church, 500 N. 15th. Dine in and carryout available; delivery to shut ins only. Call 580-335-3521 to request delivery by noon May 15, 2016.
- The Frederick Community Blood Drive will be Thursday, March 22 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall. Head to www.obi.org for more information.
- Xi Alpha Chi chapter of Beta Sigma Phi will hold the annual Community Wide Easter Egg Hunt March 31 at 10 am in Memorial Park. Click here for details
- SWOYSA and the Masonic Lodge #249 will have a fundraiser to benefit youth sports on Monday, April 2 from 5-7 pm in the First United Methodist Church. Dinner will be pulled pork by Tony Hillmon @Map Dot Cafe, beans, potato, drink and dessert. Adult tickets are $10 and kids 8 & under are $5. Tickets available from SWOYSA & the Masonic Lodge #249
- KYBE Radio in Frederick is taking applications for a full time sales position. Interested individuals must be driven, goal oriented and dedicated. Must provide resume, own a reliable vehicle and be willing to drive out of town a couple days a week. Stop by 207 West Grand Ave. for an application or questions.
- Great Plains Technology Center in Frederick is currently seeking a Campus Director. Application and job description can be found at greatplains.edu Application deadline is 4 pm March 15th.
- Hop & Sack in Tipton and Davidson are hiring. Inquire at any location.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's, part time CMA's/LPN's with potential to become full time and a full time housekeeper. Please call Terri Smith at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Click here for the
40 Things To Do in Frederick for Spring Break Contest
Business of the Week
Gladstone Monument Co.
827 West Gladstone
Frederick, OK 73542