Employment in Frederick
The Tillman County labor force is estimated to be 3,780 workers. Of this number, it is estimated that 55% are men and 45% are women. The present unemployment rate is 4.9%, with 190 workers in the labor force unemployed. In the past 18 months, unemployment rates have been as low as 3.9% and as high as 5.9% in Tillman County. Surrounding counties have had comparable unemployment rates. The Tillman County and Southwest Oklahoma are have a great number of people with education and experience who are seeking positions.
Henneges Automotive Profile Systems
Frederick Public Schools
Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center
Memorial Medical Clinic & Memorial Nursing Center
City of Frederick
Current Job Openings:
- Henniges Automotive is currently seeking an Accountant. For full job description, duties and responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and competencies please click the link Job Posting Accountant 07-2021. This position is responsible for financial analysis, reporting, planning including but not limited to general ledger reconciliations, responsible for the efficient operation and cost accounting functions. Must be proficient in Microsoft office and PLEX. Need to have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and experience in a finance/accounting department. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- The Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office is currently hiring a part-time E-911 dispatcher, starting pay $12/hour. Must be able to communicate with the public, use Windows-based computer and type 25 words per minute. Must be able to use radio/paging console. Must also pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays will be required. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. Apply at the Tillman County LEC/Sheriff's Office, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is hiring. Applications available by visiting the plant located at 1801 Flying Fortress in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.
- The City of Frederick is now accepting applications for the position of City Manager. Applications will be accepted until January 31,2022, interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and five work-related references to ATTN: Mayor, City Manager Search, P.O. Box 399, Frederick, OK 73542. You can visit the City of Frederick, OK facebook for a copy of job description.
Are you a chamber business member who has a job opening?
Email your listing to the Frederick Chamber to firstname.lastname@example.org