- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will sponsor Bean Suppers on September 28, October 12 & 26 and November 2 in the Lois Long Center from 5:30-7 pm. The meals will be $7 and consist of beans, corn bread, drink & dessert.
- The Hackberry Flat Center will be holding several Monarch Butterfly Watch events. They will be September 30, October 1, 2 & 6th at 9 am at the center OR September 30, October 1, 2& 5th from 6:30-8 pm at the Center. Children must be 8 years of age or older for the evening events. All events are free and no reservation is required but please check on daily status of migration on the Friends of Hackberry Flat FB page before attending activities.
- The 11th Annual Cotton Festival & Chili Cook off will be November 3. For more information click here.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- Community Action Development Corp. is now taking applications for the position of Accountant/Bookkeeper. Employee will be assigned financial responsibility of various programs administered by the Agency. Provide monthly financial activity which may include reconciliation of bank statements, preparation of monthly reports and claims, and other duties as assigned. Must be computer literate, willing to attend training and travel both in and out of state as required. Must also be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally. Office located in Frederick OK. Applications available at CADC, PO Box 989, Frederick , OK 73542 or CADC website. Please submit resume with completed application. CADC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's and part time CNA's. Please call Terri Smith or Barbara Gamblin at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Southwest Ag Services
111 West Grand Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!