- Friday nights in July- First United Methodist Church will be offering free family movies to coincide with the following Sunday's worship service. Click here for a schedule and more information.
- July 30- Night Golf/Steak Cookout at the Frederick Golf & Country Club. Call 335-2911 for details.
- August 2-4 - Sidewalk Chalk Art Class presented by the Frederick Arts & Humanities Council and Artist Lynn Melton. Click here for details.
- August 6- Trade Day & Downtown Market. Vendor forms are available here. A Homemade Ice Cream Contest will be held as well, call Jay Sharp at 335-7847 for details.
- Community Action Development Corporation currently has the positions of data processor and assistant mechanic open. Call 335-5588 or stop by 105 S. Main for details.
- United Supermarket in Frederick is looking for full and part time help. See a manager at the store, 300 N. Main, for an application.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently has the following jobs open: Lpn, RN, CHHA (CNA) and MRC (this is like secretarial duties and it is temporary) apply online at
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
- Sheriff's Department is hiring. Apply in person or call 335-5566.
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Pioneer Telephone Coop
113 N. Main
p. 580-335-7581 or
local customers dial 611