- Lunch in the Park will be served daily from 11:30-12:30 in the Civic Center located at 800 South 17th Street. Transportation will be provided by Red River Transportation. Lunch is FREE to all kids below the age of 18.
- The Tillman County Farmers Market will be every Saturday from 9 am to 11 am at the old Sonic on South Main Street.
- The OBI Community Blood Drive "Boots and Badges" will be July 19 from 12:30-5:30 in the First United Methodist Church.
- The Frederick Arts & Humanities Council will host a Ladies Night at the Ramona Theatre on Friday, July 20 at 7 pm. The movie "Mamma Mia" will be showing. Admission is a donation.
- The Ladies Association of the Frederick Golf & Country Club will their annual Brunch Fundraiser August 4 starting at 10 am. $5 admission gets you wonderful food and fellowship. This event is open to members and non members. Tickets will be available for door prizes. Click here for more information.
- Hackberry Flat Center will host two events August 11. The first will be Wetland At Night from 7:30pm to 11 pm, visitors will learn all that goes on at night in the wetland on the open air trailer. The second event: Stars, Birds, Bats & Meteors and will be from 11 pm to 1 am. This event will show how birds and bats use the night sky to navigate. Both events require reservations and are Free to the public. Must be 8 years old or older to attend. Click here for more information.
- The annual Teacher Appreciation Luncheon for staff of CADC Head Start, Frederick Public Schools and the Great Plains Technology Center will be August 14 in the Loyd Benson Seminar Center of the GPTC. If you are a Chamber member and would like to sponsor stop by the office or pay online by clicking here. Thank you in advance!
- The City of Frederick is now receiving applications for two positions: Library Director and Assistant Airport Manger. Application packets may be picked up at the Water & Light Office, 200 West Grand in Frederick.
- Tacos N Taters is hiring individuals with food service experience. Apply in person at 112 West Floral Ave.
- Frazer Bank in Frederick is currently accepting applications for a Teller position in Frederick and a Customer Service Rep in Chattanooga. Click here for more information and to submit an application.
- Sonic Drive In in Frederick is looking to hire assistant managers. The position pays $12/hour. No experience needed, just a will to learn. Looking to hire 3 people to fill the positions. Inquire with Jimmy Harper at Sonic, no phone calls accepted.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- First United Methodist Church of Frederick is looking for a Church Custodian. Needs to possess an understanding of proper cleaning methods. Needs to ensure that all publicly accessible areas of the church are clean and ready for other staff, visitors and congregation to use. Should be knowledgeable as well as the ability to make basic repairs and maintenance. This is a part time position. Must be able to pass a background check. Applications can be picked up in the church office Mon-Thurs. 8-12 p.m. or found online at www.fredfumc.org/jobs
- K&S Service Station in Frederick is hiring! In need of a full time service technician, job duties include: all kind of tire mounts and flat repairs including car tires, semi tires and tractor tires; oil changes; service calls; minor mechanic work and brake repair. Must be customer friendly and dependable. Previous experience is preferred. For more info come by the shop at Main and Gladstone and ask for Kris.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's, part time CMA's/LPN's with potential to become full time and a full time housekeeper. Please call Terri Smith at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Farmers Oil Co.
1300 South Main (183 FCS)
200 Block South 8th Street
321 West Dahlia
Head to Discover Oklahoma and click on the "Submit Story Ideas" button on the top of the page to suggest Frederick locations, restaurants and activities.
The more they hear from us the more they visit!