- The First Christian Church is sponsoring their Clothes Closet October 19, November 16 and December 21st from 3- 5 pm at the church, 500 N. 15th. If your family is in need of clothing please come by.
- The Ladies Association of the Frederick Golf & Country Club will have a Harvest Moon Brunch October 21 at 10 am in the Tillman County Food Bank. Admission is $5. Click here for details.
- The First Christian Church will hold a Free Community Souper Lunch from 11:30am to 1 pm October 21 at the church, 500 N. 15th. Free delivery for shut-ins only, others can eat in or carry out.
- The Friends of the Public Pool will hold a Halloween Costume Party October 23 from 6-8 pm at the Public Pool. Admission is $1 with prizes awarded for costumes. Click here for more information.
- The WWII Airborne Demonstration Team will have an Open Hangar Day October 28 starting at 8 am. Click here for more details.
- 2017 Cotton Festival & Chili Cook Off will be held November 4. For more information and forms click here.
- Rotary Club Mexican Dinner will be Monday, November 6 in the Prather Brown Cafeteria. Tickets available from Rotary members.
- Girls On Main will be Tuesday, November 7 from 4-7 pm. Details coming soon!
- The Tillman County Historical Society will have their Fall Pancake Fundraiser November 11 from 8 - 11 am. Tickets are $7/adults and $4/kids in advance, they will be $1 more the day of the event. Veterans tickets will be $5.
- There is an immediate opening for a temp LPN position at Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center. For more information contact Debi Gomez 580-397-2613 or call the HR department at the facility at 580-397-2632.
- The City of Frederick is looking for a career minded, team oriented individual with good character, work ethic, related experience and skills to join their team to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Interested persons may obtain a more detailed job description and application at the Water & Light Office, 200 West Grand Ave. during business hours.
- K&S Service Station (Mark's Corner) is hiring! We're looking to hire a part time/full time service technician, job duties would include: all kind of tire mounts and flat repairs including car, semi and tractor tires; oil changes; service calls; minor mechanic work and brake repair. Must be customer friendly. Previous experience is preferred. Must have a valid driver license. For more info come by the shop on the corner of Main and Gladstone and ask for Kris.
- The Frederick Fire Department is accepting applications for a volunteer firefighter position. Interested parties may obtain an application packet at City Hall, 200 West Grand Ave. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring Night Shift LPNs. To apply call 580-335-6646 or come by 319 E. Josephine.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently hiring two LPNs for weekend visits. Visit www.aspirehomecare.com or head to 610 South Main in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
401 South Main Street
Frederick, OK 73542
p. (580) 335-5541