- September 24-25- Club Championship at the Frederick Golf & Country Club, call 335-2911 for details.
- September 29- Sign up meeting for Little Miss Cotton Boll (grades 1-3) and Maid of Cotton (grades 4-6) from 4-6 pm in the Chamber of Commerce office. Registration fee $20. Pageant will be November 5 during the Cotton Festival.
- October 1- Trade Day & Downtown Market Click here for more information
- October 1- Grand Opening of the Red River Pumpkin Patch starting at 10 am. Click here for more information.
- October 1- Frederick Arts Council is pleased to announce that soloist Joanna Smith of Magnolia, Arkansas will be in concert at the Ramona Theatre at 7:00 pm. Joanna will be accompanied by Lance Bohannon and the Frederick High School Choir will join Joanna for a special number. The concert is FREE and open to the public.
- October 4- College/Career Day at the Great Plains Technology Center in Frederick from 9-11 am.
- October 7- Frederick Homecoming Parade, begins at 1:30 pm with line up at 12:45. Sign ups will be in the FHS office starting Monday, September 26.
- October 8- Tillman County Historial Society Pancake Breakfast. Watch for more details.
- October 2-8- Monarch Butterfly Watch at Hackberry Flat Center. Morning (Oct 2, 3, 7 & 8th from 9-11 am) and evening (Oct 2-7th from 6:30-8:00 pm) watches are scheduled. For more information contact Melynda Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frazer National Bank is now accepting applications for a 20 hour per week position. Saturdays hours are included. Apply at http://www.fnbaltus.com/ under the Career Opportunities tab.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently has the following jobs open: RN Case Manager apply online at
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
- Sheriff's Department is hiring. Apply in person or call 335-5566.