- April 22-May 6- Annual City Wide Spring Clean Up!
- April 27- Chamber After Hours at Box Inc. from 5-7 pm.
- April 29- Frederick Arts Council presents "The Wildflowering of Chastity" melodrama in the Ramona Theatre at 7 pm. Dinner and VIP seating available. Click here for details.
- May 6- Tillman County Trade Day & Downtown Market on Grand Ave. This month will include a Tamale Contest, Click here for more information or call Jay or Katherine at 580-335-7847.
- May 6- Sparkle & Shine Daddy Daughter Dance at the First United Methodist Church from 6:30-8 pm. Daughters ages Pre-K - 5th grade. Tickets are $10 and available from BancFirst, Very Good Coffee Co and Frederick Eye Care.
- The Frederick School District is soliciting applications for the position of Business Manager for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants must have experience with payroll, a/p, encumbrance, Word & Excel. Please send resume, application & 3 referencesto: Mr. Shannon Vanderburg, Superintendent, FPS, 817 N. 15th, Frederick, OK 73542. EOE. FrederickBombers.net
- United Supermarket in Frederick is hiring. Apply in person.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently has positions open, apply online at
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
- Sheriff's Department is hiring. Apply in person or call 335-5566.