- The FHS Choir Department will present "Sister Act" November 16-17 at 7 pm in the Fine Arts Auditorium. Tickets are available at the school and from cast members.
- The First Christian Church is sponsoring their Clothes Closet November 16 and December 21st from 3- 5 pm at the church, 500 N. 15th. If your family is in need of clothing please come by.
- The First Christian Church will host a Free community Thanksgiving lunch November 19. Orders are being accepted until Noon November 18 at 335-3521. Delivery available for shut-ins only.
- Magic for Medicine with Magician Ron Wilson fundraiser for Luke Coleman & Gia Hilburn will be December 1 at 7 pm in the Fine Arts Auditorium. Tickets are $10/adults and $5 for kids 12 & under are available in advance at the Frederick Middle School office.
- Tillman County Trade Day & Downtown Market presents Christmas in the Fair Barn December 9 from 9am - 2 pm. For more details click here.
- The Frederick Christmas Parade will be held December 14 at 5:30. Click here for more details.
- Pinky's Liquor Store is currently hiring. Those interested will need to be 21 or over, pass a background check and should apply in person at 601 W. Gladstone in Frederick.
- The Tillman County Clerk's Office is accepting applications for the position of Land Records Clerk. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED, valid drivers license and be able to pass a criminal background investigation and pre employment drug screening. For a complete job description and list of qualifications, contact the TC Clerk's office, 2nd Floor, Tillman County Courthouse or send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4 pm December 1, 2017.
- The City of Frederick is looking for a career minded, team oriented individual with good character, work ethic, related experience and skills to join their team to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Interested persons may obtain a more detailed job description and application at the Water & Light Office, 200 West Grand Ave. during business hours.
- K&S Service Station (Mark's Corner) is hiring! We're looking to hire a part time/full time service technician, job duties would include: all kind of tire mounts and flat repairs including car, semi and tractor tires; oil changes; service calls; minor mechanic work and brake repair. Must be customer friendly. Previous experience is preferred. Must have a valid driver license. For more info come by the shop on the corner of Main and Gladstone and ask for Kris.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring Night Shift LPNs. To apply call 580-335-6646 or come by 319 E. Josephine.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently hiring two LPNs for weekend visits. Visit www.aspirehomecare.com or head to 610 South Main in Frederick.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Carrs Insurance Agency
901 East Gladstone
Frederick, OK 73542