- June 3-4- City Wide Garage Sale and Hwy 87/287 Garage Sale, permits for garage sales waived by the City. Click here to list your sale on the Frederick map.
- June 4- The Goodwill truck will be in the courthouse parking lot from 12-4 accepting unwanted items.
- June 4- Trade Day & Downtown Market-Click here for more details
- June 4- Frederick Golf & Country Club Night Golf, Click here for details or call 580-335-2911 to sign up
- June Concerts in the Park presented by the Frederick Arts & Humanities Council, Click here for more information
- June Summer Classes for Kids presented by the Frederick Arts & Humanities Council Click here for classes and schedules.
- Frederick Middle School currently has the position of 7-8th grades Science teacher open. To apply visit the Administration office at 817 N. 15th or visit www.frederickbombers.net and click on the FPS forms & Policies on the side menu
- The Great Plains Technology Center in Frederick is seeking applicants for the position of Instructor, Licensed Practical Nurse Program & Multimedia Instructor. Applications are available at the Center 2001 E. Gladstone or online http://greatplains.edu/about/job-openings/
- Aspire Home Care & Hospice currently has the following jobs open: Lpn, RN, CHHA (CNA) and MRC (this is like secretarial duties and it is temporary) apply online at
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
- Sheriff's Department is hiring. Apply in person or call 335-5566.
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Dog Gone Purdy
Bailey Roberts, owner
107 N 9th Street
p. (580) 471-1862