- September 20: Arts 'N Action, 9am-3pm
- September 26: First Christian Church Ribbon Cutting, Noon, 500 N. 15th
- October 3: Gourmet Gallery Ribbon Cutting, Noon, 104 S. Main
- October 4: Hunter Education Class at Hackberry Flat, 8am-5pm, 580-305-1484
- October 25: Wagon Wheel Trail Run & Okiefest (More info on "Upcoming Events" page.
- Memorial Nursing Center is looking for Long Term Care Certified Nurse Aides, classes to become certified start at Great Plains Technology Center on Aug 27th. More Info: 580-335-7565. Ask for Vicki Skinner, Human Resources
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenille Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
- Food Service Manager opportunity at the department of corrections.
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Arts 'N Action this Saturday at the Courthouse Lawn!