- Girls On Main will be held Thursday, November 15 from 4-7 pm at participating businesses. Click here for a complete list.
- The Frederick Public Schools will present a Veteran's Day program on Monday, November 12 at 10 am in the FHS Bomber Hangar with a reception for Veterans in the library after. The event is open to the public. Veterans are encouraged to attend and be honored, call the FHS office at 580-335-5521 to register with service information or provide it upon arrival.
- The Tillman County Historical Society will hold a Courthouse lawn Christmas Tree Decorating Contest. Head to the Upcoming Events page for details.
- The Frederick Community Blood Drive will be Thursday November 29 from 12:30-5:30 pm in the First United Methodist Church. Head to www.obi.org for information about donating.
- Breakfast With Santa will be held Saturday, December 1 at the Ramona Theatre....details to come.
- The Frederick Christmas Parade will be held Thursday, December 20 at 5:30 pm in downtown Frederick. The theme is "Christmas Carols Come to Life". Stay tuned for more details.
- Kinder Equipment is looking to hire employees with experience in welding and general labor. Please apply at 22146 CR EW 183 Frederick, OK 73542 or call 580-335-2363
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring male jailers. Applicants who are bilingual are especially needed. Contact Mike Logan at the TCLEC, 1200 South Main or 580-335-2427 for more information or to apply.
- Aspire Home Care in Frederick is hiring an RN Case manager, LPN, Occupational Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant. Apply online at aspirehc.com.
- Memorial Nursing Center is hiring full time CNA's and part time CNA's. Please call Terri Smith or Barbara Gamblin at 580-335-6646 for more information.
- Family Dollar in Frederick Oklahoma is hiring. If interested, please apply online or you can go to the store and apply. Please use store code 1495 any questions please contact Family Dollar at 580 379 0206.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring Youth Guidance Specialists and Juvenile Security Officers. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Tillman Producers Coop
218 South 7th
new office to be located on South 8th
(Groundbreaking pictured above)
Frederick, OK 73542
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!