- The Tillman County Farmers Market will open each Saturday from 8-11 am on South Main Street (in the old Sonic, next to Box Inc.). This Saturday will feature Twyla's Ribeye Sandwiches to benefit the TC Farm Barn update.
- The Summer Feeding Program will begin Tuesday, May 28 in the Civic Center from 11:30am - 12:30pm daily. Children 18 years and under are invited to come eat lunch FREE!
- The Frederick Public Library will host the Summer Reading program each Wednesday at 2 pm in the library themed "Space: Explore A Universe of Stories". The programs are free and open to the public. Red River Transportation will take kids to and from the program for free, call 580-335-2691.
- Join the Frederick Arts & Humanities Council for their Summer Concert Series each Saturday night in June starting the June 8th. The concerts are free and open to the public. The concerts will be held in the Ramona Theatre at 7 pm. Click here for details.
- Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is looking for a kitchen manager. The position is full-time and includes benefits. Applications are available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main, Frederick.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time Jailer position & CLEET Certified Transport Officers. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Applications available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick. Holding on site interviews Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm. Send resumes to Tillman County LEC by fax, 580-335-7135 or email to email@example.com.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Charlotte's Bargain Door
725 South Main Street
Frederick, OK 73542
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
Bulky Waste Information
BulkWasteInfo Click the link to download a copy of the information and calendar.