Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- The Creative Space will be held Thursday, February 27 from 5-7 pm in the Lois Long Center. Cost is $10 per child, all ages welcome those under 5 should attend with an adult.Click on this link ArtFlier to fill out a form if you have not previously.
- The 82nd annual Tillman County Jr. Livestock Show will be held Thursday, February 27 thru Friday, February 29 at the TC Fair Barn.
- The 31st Annual Frederick Fantastic Oyster Fry & Craft Show will be Saturday, March 7. Oysters will be served from 3:30-6 in the Prather Brown Cafeteria, 213 South 13th. The Craft Show will be held next door in the FMS Gymnasium from 11 am to 5 pm. Tickets are available by clicking here.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
OYSTER FRY TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Now Accepting Vendors!
Business Highlight of the Week
Hair by Jaci Russell
805 East Gladstone Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- The Healing Tree at the Armory is hiring an on site bookkeeper, roughly 30 hours per week. If interested please take resume with references to 1801 East Gladstone
- The Tillman County FSA Office in Frederick is currently hiring a County Program Technician. Responsibilities include carry out office activities and functions, utilizing web based software applications, in addition to other tasks. Head to USA Jobs, County Program Technician by clicking this link.
- The Frederick Public School is looking for a Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk. This position is responsible for processing payroll and for Accounts Payable. This is a 12 month position with benefits available. Find an application at http://frederickbombers.net/
Return application and resume to:
Shannon Vanderburg- Superintendent
Frederick Public Schools, 817 N. 15th, Frederick, OK 73542. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time Jailer position & CLEET Certified Transport Officers. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Applications available at the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick. Holding on site interviews Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm. Send resumes to Tillman County LEC by fax, 580-335-7135 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511