Welcome to the Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
- Community Cruise Nights will be each Friday at 7 pm and thru July or beyond. Get out, drag main and honk at your friends! Please obey all traffic laws. Click Here for more details.
- The 500 Club of the Chamber will hold a Community Clean Up Day on Saturday, August 29. Groups, families or individuals are encouraged to sign up and help spruce up the community! Adopt A Sidewalk groups are also encouraged to particpate. Call the Chamber of Cacy Caldwell to sign up. Snacks and water will be provided to volunteers.
- The 47th Annual Arts N'Action will take place Saturday, September 19 from 9 am to 3 pm on the Tillman County Courthouse lawn. For more information click here.
Click this link FrederickMap to download your map!
Click here for a detailed map of Frederick and Tillman County.
Head to https://2020census.gov/ to be counted! It matters to your community.
Business Highlight of the Week
Badonna Tyra, agent
115 West Grand Ave.
Frederick, OK 73542
Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!
- The Tillman County Sheriff's Department is looking for a Full Time E-911 Dispatcher. Must be able to communicate with the public, ability to use computers to maneuver and operate windows based computer, type 25 words per minute, use radio/paging console. Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. Will be required to work night shift, swing shift, weekends and holidays. Applicants with criminal histories will be disqualified. For more information please apply at the Tillman County sheriff's Department, 1200 South Main in Frederick.
- Red River Transportation in Frederick is looking for drivers. Call 580-335-5588 or visit their website at cadcconnections.com for an application. Applicants will be operating a bus or van for the agency, may drive fixed routes, demand/response service, contract service or other trips as assigned. Hours will vary. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Safe driving record imperative. Must be able to work with the public.
- The Tillman County Law Enforcement Center is currently hiring for a Full Time and Part Time Jailer positions as well as Kitchen Manager and Cook. Experience preferred but not required. The jailer position includes benefits and insurance. Experience a plus but not required. Send resumes to the Tillman County LEC, 1200 S. Main in Frederick or email to email@example.com. For more information contact Mr. Logan or Mr. Dorsey at 580-335-3013, ext. 4.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511.