- The First Christian Church will host a Free Community Clothes Closet on Thursday, February 21 from 3 to 5 pm at the church, 515 North 15th Street.
- The Tillman County Jr. Livestock Show will be held March 3-5 in the TC Fairgrounds Show Barn. Details to come.
- The Frederick Press-Leader is looking for a freelance sports writer. Experience preferred but not required. Photography experience is also preferred but not required. Willing to train interested parties. Must have knowledge about various high school sports. For more information contact Rick Carpenter at email@example.com or Kathleen Guill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The City of Frederick is looking for career minded and team oriented individuals to join the Frederick Police Department. Applicants must have a valid drivers license, high school diploma or equivalent, must be at least 21 but no more than 45 years of age and able to pass the CLEET physical assessment test, MMPI background check before being considered for employment. Interested person may obtain an application at the Frederick Police Department, 124 South Main in Frederick. A copy of the Frederick Police Department Application can be downloaded by clicking the link. Call Office Carlton Trim at the FPD, 580-335-7503 with questions. The City of Frederick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Tacos 'N Taters is now hiring. Apply in person.
- Crawford Abstract & Title Co. is looking for office assistant. Part-time, afternoons only, Monday- Thursday. General office duties, must have great customer service skills. Please submit a resume to the Frederick Chamber office, 100 South Main Street, Frederick OK 73542 to be forwarded. No phone calls please.
- The Frederick Golf & Country Club is hiring a part-time waiter/waitress/cook. Hours are 11-2 and some evenings as well as club events. Apply in the clubhouse.
- Henniges Automotive is usually hiring. Testing and applications are available at either Workforce Oklahoma Employment Office. In Altus: 1115 N. Spurgeon, 580-482-3262. In Lawton: 1711 SW 11th Street, 580-357-3500.
- Southwest Oklahoma Juvenile Center, Manitou, OK is hiring multiple positions. More Info: 580-397-3511
Welcome to the
Frederick Chamber of Commerce Website
Business of the Week
Great Plains Technology Center- Tillman Kiowa Campus
2001 East Gladstone
Barn Quilt Trail
Click link above to check out the Tillman County Barn Quilt Trail and download a map!